Internship Opportunity: Data Entry Intern
15 Juli 2018
The Australia-Indonesia Partnership for Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment (MAMPU Phase II) aims to address key issues affecting poor women in accessing, controlling, participating and enjoying fulfillment from policies and development programs in five thematic areas as follows:
Improving access to GOI’s social protection programs;
Improving conditions of employment and removing workplace discrimination;
Improving conditions for women’s overseas labour migration;
Improving women’s health and nutritional status;
Reducing violence against women.
MAMPU Monitoring and Evaluation Information System is currently looking for a Data Entry Intern who will provide assistance in:
- Consolidating data in excel format as prepared
- Working with Most Significant Change (MSC) Stories
- Home worker Survey data
- Additional data cleaning where necessary.
Click on the following link below to see more details: (Link to see the Terms of Reference)
To apply please provide the following:
- a one-page cover letter explaining your experience in data entry, transcribing documents, data cleaning, and data mapping
- a current CV with 2 referees
- a scanned copy of academic transcript and/or diploma
Applications should be sent in confidence to email@example.com by Sunday, 15 July 2018 noting “Data Entry Intern” in the subject line. While all applications will be read, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
“MAMPU is a child-safe organisation. We have strong recruitment procedures to make sure the safest and most suitable people work with the children in our programs.”
Isi formulir aplikasi ini dan lampirkan CV Anda